All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination (AIYSEE) 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination invites applications from students enrolled in class 12 or passed class 12 for All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination (AIYSEE) 2020. The successful students will win variable awards including medical and engineering scholarships.
All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination (AIYSEE) 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
An applicant must -
- Have passed/be appearing in Class 12 between 2014 and 2020
The selected students will receive the scholarship as per the slab given below-
- The students scoring 90% or more marks in AIYSEE 2020 will receive the scholarship for 4 years (for engineering students) and 5 years (for medical students).
- The students scoring from 86% to 89% marks in AIYSEE 2020 will receive the scholarship for 3 years (for both engineering and medical students).
- The students scoring from 81% to 85% marks in AIYSEE 2020 will receive the scholarship for 1.5 years (for engineering students) and 2 years (for medical students).
- The students scoring from 76% to 80% marks in AIYSEE 2020 will receive the scholarship for 1 semester (for engineering students) and 1 year (for medical students).
- The students scoring from 71% to 75% marks in AIYSEE 2020 will receive a stipend of INR 6,000 per month for 3 months (for both engineering and medical students).
- The students scoring from 55% to 70% marks in AIYSEE 2020 will receive rewards in the form of laptop/tab/kindle (for both engineering and medical students).
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the examination online through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button.
Step 2: Read all the instructions carefully and click on "Registration Start" to begin.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and click on "Submit & Proceed".
Step 4: Note down the registration number and password for future reference. Upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Step 5: Click on "Click Here to Login and Pay your Payment".
Step 6: Check all the details and click on "Pay Now".
Step 7: Pay the application fee of INR 1,150 through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
Step 8: Finally submit the application and take the print-out of the application for future reference.
Exam Date: 30th September 2020
Terms and Conditions
- AIYSEE-2020 will be held in a single stage and would be an objective test.
- Candidates can apply for AIYSEE scholarship for Engineering, Medical and Commerce.
- Examination Centre, mode of exam, and Language of Question Paper must be chosen carefully as changes are not allowed after submission of online application.
- Students need to score a minimum of 55% in AIYSEE 2020 exam to clear the examination.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by YUKTA BHOJANE on 31-Jan-2021
Dimple Thapa on 08-Feb-2021
Please refer to the official notification of the exam to get detailed information about the exam.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more