All India Sir Syed essay writing competition 2015
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
All India Essay Writing Competition
For University and College Students in English language
Topic: “In keeping with Sir Syed’s vision of spread of modern scientific education, AMU is running 10 schools up to Senior Secondary level. How can we ensure a strong educational foundation at school level?”
Rules and Regulations:
- The participant must be a bonafide student of a University or a College. School students up to Class XII are not eligible to participate.
- The essay should be submitted on A4 size paper in double space typed on one side and should contain around 3000 (three thousand) words duly forwarded by Head of the Institution. A soft copy of the essay along with the photograph of the participant is also essentially required.
- The essay must be original, not already published in any book, magazine, newspaper and internet.
- Bonafide certificate from the College/University along with the correspondence address including contact number and E-mail ID of the participant must be provided on a separate sheet attached along with the essay. The participants’ state will be determined on the basis of his/her institution’s address.
- There are three cash prizes viz., First Prize of Rs. 25,000/-, Second Rs. 15,000/- & Third Rs. 10,000/-. Besides, State level toppers of aforesaid competition will also be given a sum of Rs. 5,000/- as consolation prize.
- The first, second and third prize winners will be given both ways AC-II class railway fare and State level toppers will be given second class sleeper fare..
- All prize winners shall be provided boarding and lodging in the University along with one relative (Father, mother, brother or sister).
- The essay must be sent to the Public Relations Officer, AMU, Aligarh-202002 latest by 25th September 2015.
- The prizes shall be presented on the occasion of Sir Syed Day celebration on October 17, 2015 by the Chief Guest.
- The decision of the University with regard to the prizes will be final.
For any further enquiry, participants may contact the undersigned.
Dr. Rahat Abrar
Public Relations Officer
All India Sir Syed essay writing competition 2015 DeadlineClosed
Bonafide student of a University or a College
Benefits Documents How can you apply?
The essay should be submitted on A4 size paper in double space typed on one side and should contain around 3000 (three thousand) words duly forwarded by Head of the Institution. A soft copy of the essay along with the photograph of the participant is also essentially required.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more