All India Scholarship Test Exam (AISTE) 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Ctoan Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. invites applications for All India Scholarship Test Exam (AISTE) 2020 from students of Class 4 to 12. The aim of this scholarship exam is to offer financial support to students for their welfare and education. Selected students will receive a scholarship up to INR 90,000, book facilities for one year and excellence certificate.
All India Scholarship Test Exam (AISTE) 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian student of Class 4 to 12
National level awards-
- The 1st rank candidate will receive a scholarship worth INR 90,000, one-yearbook facilities and Excellence Certificate
- The 2nd rank candidate will receive a scholarship worth INR 70,000, one-yearbook facilities and Excellence Certificate
- The 3rd rank candidate will receive a scholarship worth INR 50,000, one-yearbook facilities and Excellence Certificate
- The 1st rank candidate will receive a scholarship worth INR 28,000 plus one-year books facilities and Excellence Certificates.
- The 2nd rank holder will receive a scholarship worth INR 25,000 plus one-yearbook facilities and Excellence Certificate.
Top 1000 winners will receive participation certificates.
- Photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Fill in the required details.
Step 3: Upload the required documents.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Note: The students can also apply for this scholarship exam offline.
Application deadline: 01st December 2020
Exam date: 27th December 2020
Release of admit card: 02nd December 2020
Declaration of results: 15th January 2021
Selection will be based on the online test and interview performance of the participants.
Terms and Conditions
- AISTE applicants will have to appear at the exam centres in their home districts.
- Among the total number of applicants, this scholarship will be awarded to the 200 top meritorious students on the basis of their performance in online scholarship test and interview.
- Among the total number of applicants, this scholarship will be awarded to the 200 top needy students on the basis of their test results, interview, board marks, and family income.
- The applicants are required to pay a registration fee of INR 249.
- The total number of questions asked in the examination is 120.
- The questions are categorised in four different sections namely - Mathematics (60 questions), Science (20 questions), English (20 questions), and GK (20 questions).
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by Bhavya Singh on 27-Apr-2021
Binoy B on 22-May-2021
Binoy B on 22-May-2021
Asked by sujeet raj dixit on 21-Feb-2021
Ayush Raj on 28-Mar-2021
Nandkishor Khadarkar on 20-Mar-2021
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more