Alagappa Post Doctoral Fellowship (APDF) 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Alagappa Post Doctoral Fellowship (APDF) 2019 is inviting postdoctoral candidates to apply for a postdoctoral fellowship in various departments such as Physics, Biotechnology, Languages, Commerce, Mathematics, Economics etc at the Alagappa University, Tamil Nadu. The Post-Doctoral Fellowship will be offered for a period of two years. The Fellowships will be offered by various departments against the themes approved under RUSA Phase 2.0 scheme. The selected fellow will receive fellowship amount of INR 37500 per month and a contingency grant.
Alagappa Post Doctoral Fellowship (APDF) 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicant must hold a PhD degree prior to applying for the fellowship.
The selected fellow will receive the following benefits:
- A Fellowship amount of INR 37,500 per month (consolidated)
- A contingency grant of INR 75,000 per annum for research purposes
- Proof of completion of PhD
- List of publications
- Research proposal
- Two referees (Name with Address/Mobile/email)
- Age proof
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Visit the web page here and download the application form.
Step 2: Provide personal detail such as name, date of birth, gender, nationality etc.
Step 3: Provide educational details, PhD thesis title, publication and patents etc.
Step 4: Provide information on the prizes, honours, awards, fellowships held, employment details etc.
Step 5: Send the duly filled form by post to the below address:
College Road, Alagappa Puram,
Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu 630003
The selection and award of PDF will be through a presentation followed by an interview to be held at University.
Terms and Conditions
- The fellowship shall be a whole-time engagement for research work and cannot be combined with any other whole-time or part-time work.
- The University does not protect the pay of any candidate selected for the PDF.
- Candidates are eligible for fellowship grant only on whole time award.
- The selection and award of PDF will be through a presentation followed by an interview to be held at the University. The date and venue will be announced on the website.
- No TA/DA is permissible.
- Well equipped and state of the art laboratories are available in the department(s) and several sophisticated instruments are being maintained under University Science Instrumentation Centre as a Central Facility.
- There is a central library with RF-ID facility for the researchers.
- The campus also has a hostel facility.
- Incomplete applications, as well as applications received after the prescribed date, will be rejected.
- The research themes under PDF program are:
- Advanced Nano-materials for Sustainable Energy and Sensor Applications
- Translational Health Research for Human, Animal and Plant systems
- Mathematical Modelling and Computational Intelligence
- Micro-irrigation, energy use and CO2 Reduction Nexus: Study of different crops from selected states in India
- Advanced Social and Linguistics studies
- Transition in Cognitive, Affective and Psychomotor domains of Learners
- Integrated Management Approach for Sustainable Social Development
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more