AIIMS Raipur Department of ENT Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur (AIIMS Raipur) invites applications for AIIMS Raipur Department of ENT Research Associateship 2021 from Ph.D. or equivalent degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Postoperative non-invasive monitoring device for micro-vascular free flaps in microsurgical reconstruction in head and neck tumors". The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 54,000 per month plus 16% HRA (1st and 2nd year).
AIIMS Raipur Department of ENT Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Not be more than 18 or less than 35 years of age
- Hold a Ph.D. or equivalent degree (Electronics and Telecommunication, Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science or Basic Sciences, OR
- Have M.E./M. Tech or equivalent degree (Electronics and telecommunication, Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science or other relevant branches) with 10-year working experience on DST/CSIR/UGC/AICTE sponsored project
Desirable Qualifications: Experience in Design and Development of Medical device and its Instrumentation/ Medical Image Processing; with at least 3 (Three) Patents; with at least 5 (Five) Publications in SCI Journals of International Repute
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 54,000 per month plus 16% HRA (1st and 2nd year).
- Application form
- Relevant documents
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Create a folder of the application form with the relevant documents.
Step 3: The folder should be emailed in a zip folder to: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 2nd June 2021 by 05:00 PM.
Note: The candidate should make a folder titled - ‘Name of the candidate'.
Application Deadline: 2nd June 2021
Selection will be based purely on merit basis.
Terms and Conditions
- The applications received will be scrutinized by the selection committee.
- Recruitments will be made through online interviews.
- Selection will be based purely on a merit basis.
- The selected candidates will be notified through email and phone.
- No change in serial number order and the heading of the column to be made.
- The application in the said format is to be properly typed and signed.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more