AIIMS Patna Department of Physiology Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna invites applications for AIIMS Patna Department of Physiology Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The candidate is required to work on the project titled, "Study of Cardiac autonomic and encephalographic correlates of panic disorder and effect of meditation on the clinic-physiologic profile of the individuals: A randomized controlled trial”. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of up to INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
AIIMS Patna Department of Physiology Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not be more than 30 years of age
- Hold a postgraduate degree in basic science (Preferably Psychology/ neuroscience/ Yogic science)
- Have knowledge of working with psychological assessment tools including working on an e- prime platform, computer-assisted quantitative EEG analysis using MATLAB or other computer-based platforms
- Have working knowledge of biostatistics
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of up to INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and register.
Step 2: Once registered, log in to the application page and start filling the information as required.
Step 3: Send the scanned PDF copy of the application by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 4: Submit the application form.
The application envelops/ Subject of the email should have a mention ‘Application for Junior Research Fellow'.
Application deadline: 23rd December 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Any application submitted incomplete/ by hand/ by any other means will stand rejected
- Age Relaxation: 5 years relaxation for SC/ ST /OBC as per Govt. of India rules.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more