AIIMS New Delhi Division of Genetics Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi invites applications for AIIMS New Delhi Division of Genetics Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from master's degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, "Evaluation of Readthrough Compounds for Nonsense Suppression of ATM Mutations in Indian Patients". The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
AIIMS New Delhi Division of Genetics Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a Master's degree with at least 60% marks
- Be CSIR-UGC-NET/GATE qualified
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application with the relevant documents.
Step 3: Send a detailed CV with the supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 04th December 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The incomplete application would be summarily rejected.
- No TA/DA would be paid for appearing for the interview.
- The decision of the selection committee would be considered final.
- Canvassing in any form would lead to the qualification of the candidate.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more