AIIMS New Delhi Department of Psychiatry Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi invites applications for AIIMS New Delhi Department of Psychiatry Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from Master’s degree holders. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 43,400 per month as per ICMR.
AIIMS New Delhi Department of Psychiatry Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be between 18-35 years of age
- Hold a Master’s degree in psychology or social work or related field with a minimum of 60% marks
- Have two years of research experience
- Have MPhil/ PhD qualification and/ or experience of working in the area of addiction
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 43,400 per month as per ICMR funding.
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application with the relevant document.
Step 3: Send a detailed CV with the supporting documents to - email@example.com.
Application deadline: 23rd December 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The duration of the fellowship is initially for a period of six months, extendable for up to two years.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more