AIIMS Nagpur Department of Community Medicine Senior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Nagpur invites applications for AIIMS Nagpur Department of Community Medicine Senior Research Fellowship 2021 from master's degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the ICMR Ad-hoc research project titled, “Effect of Dietary Interventions to Reduce Salt Intake: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis”. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus HRA.
AIIMS Nagpur Department of Community Medicine Senior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be below 35 years of age
- Hold a first-class Master's degree in life sciences from a recognized university or MBBS/BDS/BVSc degree with one year experience
- Hold MPH/MD in Community Medicine
- Have done a certificate course in Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- Have two years of research experience in the field of Medicine/Public Health
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus HRA.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Open the online google form and fill in all required details.
Step 3: Submit the application form.
Dr. Sujiv Akkilagunta Assistant Professor,
Dept of Community Medicine,
Application deadline: 27th January 2021
Date of Interview: 1st February 2021
Reporting Time: 09:00 AM
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
- Apart from the consolidated mentioned salary per month, the candidate is not admissible for any other allowances.
- The Principal Investigator reserves the right to terminate the contract with one month notice period.
- These are not the regular posts under ICMR or AIIMS Nagpur.
- The appointment will be purely on a temporary basis for a period of 6 months.
- In case the candidate wishes to resign from the post, he/she should furnish a notice of one month period.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more