AIIMS Jodhpur Department of Microbiology Senior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur invites applications for AIIMS Jodhpur Department of Microbiology Senior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Capacity Building and Strengthening of Hospital Infection Control to Detect and Prevent Antimicrobial Resistance in India”. The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 36,400 per month.
AIIMS Jodhpur Department of Microbiology Senior Research Fellowship 2021 Deadline25-May-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Not to be more than 18-35 Years
- Hold an M.Sc. degree (Life Science)/Master's in Social Work (MSW)/BVSc./B.Pharma with two years’ research experience, OR
- Hold an MBBS/BDS/MVSc./M.Pharma degree
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 36,400 per month.
- Application form
- Relevant self-attested documents regarding age, qualifications, cast certificate (central) and relevant experience
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application with the relevant documents.
Step 3: Fill up all the columns of the application form properly. Single/consolidated SCANNED PDF of the signed application along with its enclosures and complete in all respects should be mailed to the firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 25th May 2021
The selection of the candidate will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- No inquiries shall be entertained in this regard after the due date.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in the interview, including (SC/ST candidates).
- This position will be purely on a temporary/contractual basis for the specified period of time and based on the project.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more