AIIMS Jodhpur Department of Cardiology Research Assistantship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur invites applications for AIIMS Jodhpur Department of Cardiology Research Assistantship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "WHF Covid-19 and Cardiovascular Disease Survey”. The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,500 per month.
AIIMS Jodhpur Department of Cardiology Research Assistantship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in Molecular Biology/Genetics/Biochemistry/ Biotechnology or Life Science with a minimum of 2 years of Research Experience in a related field
- Qualify in any of the “National Level Examination” (e.g. CSIRUGC, NET, ICMR, etc.), OR
- Hold an M.Tech degree in Biotechnology with one year research experience, OR
- Hold a Master of Public Health (MPH) degree with one year of research experience
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,500 per month.
- Supporting documents
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application with the relevant documents.
Step 3: Fill up all the columns of the application form properly. Single/consolidated SCANNED PDF of the signed application along with its enclosures and complete in all respects should be mailed to the firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 30th April 2021
The selection of the candidate will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- The screening will be done on the basis of the suitability of the candidate as per the project requirement.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- No inquiries shall be entertained in this regard after the due date.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in the interview, including (SC/ST candidates).
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more