AIIMS Bhubaneswar Department of Radiotherapy Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar is inviting applications for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Department of Radiotherapy Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 from PhD degree holders. The selected fellows will receive emolument of INR 67,700 and other benefits.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Department of Radiotherapy Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 45 years of age as on the last date of the receipt of the application
- Hold a degree from MCI recognised Institutes or any other qualification approved by the Institutes for this purpose in any of the following specialities‐ Radiotherapy, Anesthesiology, Medicine, and General Surgery as on the last date of submission of Online Application
The selected fellows will receive an emolument of INR 67,700 and other benefits.
- Bonafide certificate
- Completion certificate
- Qualifying degree
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below to access the official notification and read all the fellowship details.
Step 2: Access the online application from the official website.
Step 3: Fill in all the required details and complete the application form.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Application start date: 16th July 2020
Application deadline: 31st July 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the written test/ viva-voce.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply through online mode only.
- Prior experience (research or clinical) in the relevant Department as applicable will be given preference in the selection process.
- The decision of the Competent Authority regarding the selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
To know more, refer the important links.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more