AIIMS Bhubaneswar Department of Paediatric Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar is inviting applications for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Department of Paediatric Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the ICMR project entitled, “Effect of pre-conceptional multiple micronutrients versus Iron-folic acid(IFA) supplementation on maternal and birth outcomes among women from developing countries: A systematic review”. The selected fellows will receive an emolument of INR 35,960 (INR 31,000 per month plus HRA 16%).
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Department of Paediatric Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a postgraduate degree in basic science with NET qualification, OR
- Hold a graduate degree in professional course with NET qualification, OR
- Hold a postgraduate degree in a professional course.
Desirable Qualification and Experience:
- Postgraduate degree in professional courses like MD/MS/MPharma/MPT/MOT with Research/Publication experience may be preferred
The selected fellows will receive emolument of INR 35,960 (INR 31,000 per month plus HRA 16%).
- Original certificates of educational qualification
- Experience certificate
- Passport size photo
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below to access the official notification and read all the fellowship details.
Step 2: Fill in all the required details and complete the application form.
Step 3: Submit the application via email to email@example.com.
Date of Interview 17th February 2021, Time: 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM Reporting Time: 12:00 PM
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- NO TA/DA will be paid for attending this Walk-in-Interview.
- All other terms and conditions will be regulated by the guidelines as issued by ICMR& AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
- Selected candidates have to undergo training at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more