AIIMS Bhubaneswar Department of Neurology Research Assistantship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar is inviting applications for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Department of Neurology Research Assistantship 2021 from MSc/MBBS/BDS/BHMS/BAMS/Bachelor degree holders. The fellowship is meant for NCDIR-ICMR, Government of India project entitled, ‘HTA of National Stroke Care Registry Programme - Development of Hospital-Based Stroke Registries (HBSR) in different regions of India”. The selected fellows will receive emolument of INR 33,700 per month.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Department of Neurology Research Assistantship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 30 years of age as on the date of interview
- Hold a medical graduate degree (MBBS/BDS/BHMS/BAMS/Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- Have an MSc Nursing with a degree/diploma in clinical research & computer knowledge
- Have 1-year of experience in managing critical care patients or stroke unit
- Have 1-year of research experience post-qualification
- Have experience in writing reports and scientific documents
- Have computer knowledge in MS office
The selected fellows will receive emolument of INR 33,700 per month.
- Passport size photo
- Experience certificate
- Original certificates of educational qualifications
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below to access the official notification and read all the fellowship details.
Step 2: Access the online application from the official website.
Step 3: Fill in all the required details and complete the application form.
Step 4: Send the prescribed filled application form to the following e-mail address: email@example.com by 16th February 2021.
Application deadline: 16th February 2021
Date of interview: 25th February 2021 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM Reporting Time 9.00 AM
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending this Walk-in-Interview.
- The fellows have to give a minimum of one-month prior notice for resignation from the post or he/she has to deposit one-month salary in lieu of prior notice.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification
- The applicants are advised to visit the website regularly for any updates and changes on the recruitment basis.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more