AIIMS Bhubaneswar Department of Microbiology Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar is inviting applications for the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Department of Microbiology Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship position is an ICMR-funded project titled “Development and Evaluation of a Recombinase Polymerase Amplification Lateral Flow Assay for Rapid Detection of Burkholderia Pseudomallei [Project Code “2020-0962”]. The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA as admissible.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Department of Microbiology Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be up to 30 years of age
- Hold a postgraduate degree in Basic Science
- Have given National Eligibility Tests- CSIRUGC, NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE
Desirable Experience: Certificate-course/hands-on Experience in Bioinformatics
The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA as admissible.
- Relevant documents (duly-filled application form (as per prescribed Proforma)).
- Updated curriculum vitae (CV).
- Copies of certificates/documents in support of fulfilling the essential criteria of age, educational qualification, research experiences, etc.
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below to access the official notification and read all the fellowship details.
Step 2: Fill in all the required details and complete the application form.
Step 3: Send the soft copy of relevant documents (duly-filled application form (as per prescribed Proforma) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The last date of receipt of online application- 10th April 2021
Date of Interview: 15th April 2021
Venue: Board Room, Academic Block, 1st Floor, AIIMS Bhubaneswar
Reporting time: 09.00 am
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No candidates whose name(s) is not uploaded on the AIIMS website will be allowed to appear for the interview.
- No separate or personal communication with any candidates will be made. Therefore, candidates are advised to keep an eye on the official website regularly.
- Please DO NOT upload any other certificate or documents other than those mentioned above
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more