AIIMS Bhubaneswar Department of Cardiothoracic Anaesthesia Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar is inviting applications for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Department of Cardiothoracic Anaesthesia Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The selected fellows will receive an emolument of INR 67,700 (INR 18,750 plus 6,600 (Grade Pay) plus NPA plus other usual allowances as admissible under rules).
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Department of Cardiothoracic Anaesthesia Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 45 years of age as of the last date of the receipt of the application
- Hold an MD/ DNB from a recognised institute or any other qualification approved by the Institute for this purpose from time to time in Anaesthesiology
Post MD/DNB candidates with PDCC in Cardiothoracic Anaesthesia from recognised Institutes can also apply.
The selected fellows will receive an emolument of INR 67,700 (INR 18,750 plus 6,600 (Grade Pay) plus NPA plus other usual allowances as admissible under rules).
- Original certificates of educational qualification
- Experience certificate
- Passport size photo
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below to access the official notification and read all the fellowship details.
Step 2: Fill in all the required details and complete the application form.
Step 3: Submit the application.
The online application will be available on- 09th February 2021
The last date of receipt of online application- 23rd February 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- AII disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of High Court, Cuttack (Odisha).
- He/ She is expected to abide by the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the Institute employees.
- Private practice of any type is strictly prohibited.
- The in-service candidates will not be permitted for examination / Interview, without a "No Objection Certificate" from the employer.
- Application Fees:
- General/EWS/OBC Category: INR 1,000 with transaction charges as applicable
- SC/ST Category- INR 500 plus transaction charges as applicable
- PWBD Category - No application fees
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more