AIIMS Bhubaneswar Department of Biochemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar is inviting applications for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Department of Biochemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from Postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, “Developing a biomarker-based prediction tool using artificial intelligence algorithm for detecting Epithelial Ovarian Cancer among patients presenting with ovarian mass". The selected fellows will receive a monthly consolidated salary of INR 12,000 for first two years and INR 14,000 for the 3rd year of the project.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Department of Biochemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a postgraduate degree in any branch of Life Sciences with minimum 55% marks, OR
- Hold a high-school or equivalent with 50% marks, OR
- Hold a 1-year Diploma in Medical Lab Technology with 5 years of experience in Health-related field in Government Institution or recognised institute
- Have the ability to do the Laboratory analysis and record data in the Pro-forma in English, Hindi and Odiya
The selected fellows will receive a monthly consolidated salary of INR 12,000 for first 2 years and INR 14,000 for the 3rd year of the project.
- Educational qualification certificate
- Experience certificate
- Passport size photo
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Access the official notification and read all the fellowship details.
Step 2: Download the application form and fill it with the required details.
Step 3: Appear for the walk-in-interview with the completed application form and all other documents.
Walk-In-Interview: 17th July 2020 to 10 AM-2 PM
Reporting Time 9:30 AM
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Selected candidates have to carry out OPD/IPD visits to collect data.
- The selected candidate will process the samples in the laboratory as per the study objective.
- Selected candidates have to undergo training at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in-interview.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more