AIIMS Bhopal Department of Microbiology Senior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal is inviting applications for AIIMS Bhopal Department of Microbiology Senior Research Fellowship 2021 from MSc/MVSc/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the DST-SERB funded research project titled, “A cross-sectional study to determine the HBV burden and genotype among pregnant women in central India and the correlation between viral replication in placental cells and its vertical transmission”. The selected fellows will receive an emolument of INR 35,000 plus 16% HRA (INR 40,600) per month.
AIIMS Bhopal Department of Microbiology Senior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not exceed 32 years of age
- Hold an MSc/MVSc/MTech or equivalent degree in Life Sciences or allied branches with 2 years of research experience
- Have basic knowledge of immunology with hands-on experience in PBMCS Isolation, Molecular Biology and Microbiology techniques
The selected fellows will receive an emolument of INR 35,000 plus 16% HRA (INR 40,600) per month.
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below to access the official notification and read all the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare the resume/CV
Step 3: Send the resume/curriculum vitae by 8th March 2021 to Dr. Ashish Kumar Vyas at email@example.com.
Application deadline: 08th March 2021
Date of Interview: 11th March 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be provided for this interview.
- The candidates will be interviewed by the expert panel for the final selection.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more