AIIMS Bhopal Department of Microbiology Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal is inviting applications for AIIMS Bhopal Department of Microbiology Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the SERB-funded research project titled, “Genetic Diversity of Nontuberculous Mycobacteria in Central India: Rapid Identification and Differentiation of Mycobacterium species by PCR-restriction Enzyme Analysis - hsp6gene and 16S-23S ITS region of rDNA". The selected fellow will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA, as per rules of SERB, DST New Delhi.
AIIMS Bhopal Department of Microbiology Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 28 years on the date of the interview
- Hold an M.Sc degree in Biotechnology/M.Sc degree in Microbiology/M.Sc degree in Biochemistry/M.Sc degree in Life Sciences with at least 60% marks
Desirable: Expertise in TB culture and Molecular Biology techniques such as nucleic acid isolation, PCR, RFLP.
The selected fellows will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA, as per rules of SERB, DST New Delhi.
- Self-attested copies of qualifying degree, age proof (Class X certificate), 1 passport size photograph, and documents supporting their claim of experience, thesis, training, publication, or conference presentation.
- PUBMED ID and the first page of the article.
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below to access the official notification and read all the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare the resume/CV.
Step 3: Filled applications as scanned copies along with scanned copies of their qualification and experience certificate as a single PDF file to Dr. Anand Kumar Maurya at email@example.com by 10 May 2021.
Application Deadline: 10th May 2021
Date of Interview: 13th May 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- PUBMED ID and the first page of the article(s) should be presented at the time of document screening.
- Candidates failing to send the application need not come for the interview.
- The selected candidate will need to provide original documents for the verification at the time of joining, failing which the offer will stand canceled.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more