AIF William J. Clinton Fellowship 2021-22
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
American India Foundation invites applications for AIF William J. Clinton Fellowship 2021-22 for service in India from Indian or U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents having a bachelor's degree. This fellowship is an immersive volunteer service program that matches young professionals with developmental organizations in India.
AIF William J. Clinton Fellowship 2021-22 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a U.S. or Indian citizen, or a U.S. permanent resident
- Have completed a Bachelor's degree or higher by 1st September 2021
- Be aged between 21 to 34 years as on 1st September 2021
- Have deep interest, commitment and passion to economic and social development in India
- Possess relevant volunteering or strong professional skills or applicable academic credentials or training or other practical experiences
The selected Indian fellows will receive -
- Domestic travel from their hometowns in India
- Insurance coverage
- Emergency support
- Monthly living stipend
Documents How can you apply?
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2- Click on Sign up to create a new account.
Step 3- Fill in all the necessary details and submit. (Note- A confirmation email will be sent to the registered email id.)
Step 4- Open the email and click on the activation link given there. (Note- It will redirect to a new page and this page will contain the award section.)
Step 5- Tick the award named AIF William J. Clinton Fellowship.
Step 6- Fill in all the details and submit the application form.
Application deadline: 20th January 2021
Selections will be done based on the written tests and in-person interview attended by the candidates.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates who pass the written application stages will be notified by the end of March if they are invited for an in-person interview in April.
- AIF hosts in-person interviews in the U.S. and India only; candidates are expected to travel to the nearest location if considered
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more