AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) invites applications for AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls 2020-21 from girl students studying in the first year of a technical diploma/degree (2020-21 batch) at an AICTE approved institution. The students who are already availing this scholarship can also apply for renewal of the same. The scholarship scheme aims to empower young girls with knowledge, skills and self-confidence so that they could contribute to the development process. A total of 5,000 girl students will be awarded up to INR 50,000 per annum for every year and other benefits.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a girl student
- Be pursuing a technical degree/diploma course in the First year or Second year (through lateral entry only) on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the 10+2/equivalent examination
- Have a family income of less than INR 8 lakh per annum
Note: Up to two girls per family are eligible for this scholarship.
A total of 5,000 girl students are awarded this scholarship every year. The selected students will receive INR 50,000 per annum for every year of study as a lump sum amount towards payment of college fee, purchase of computer, books, stationery, equipment, software, etc. No other additional grant will be payable in lieu of hostel charges and medical charges etc.
- Mark sheet of class 10 and 12 (as applicable)
- Annual family income certificate for the previous financial year in the prescribed format issued by an official, not below the rank of Tahsildar
- Admission letter for getting admission in a degree/diploma course issued by the Directorate of Technical Education
- Certificate issued by the Director/Principal/Head of the Institute
- Receipt of tuition fee
- Bank account passbook seeded with the Aadhaar card indicating applicant's photograph, account number and IFSC code
- Caste certificate (applicable for SC, ST or OBC candidates)
- Aadhaar card
- Duly signed declaration by parents confirming the accuracy of information provided in the application form
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Scholarship announcement date: 24th August 2020
Scholarship closing date: 31st January 2021
Last date for defect verification: 10th February 2021
Last date for Institute verification: 10th February 2021
The selection of the candidate will be carried out solely on the basis of merit of qualifying examination.
Terms and Conditions
- Applications will be invited once in a year through National Scholarship Portal of the Government of India.
- If a candidate failed/ drop out in a subsequent year, she will not be eligible for further scholarship
- In case both CGPA & Total marks are given in the mark sheet, total marks will be considered for determining the percentage.
- The grant of the scholarship is subject to the condition that the student does not receive any financial assistance in the shape of scholarship/any emoluments, salary, stipend, etc.
- Only verified online applications will be considered for the award of scholarship.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by Dechen Ongmu Tamang on 16-May-2021
Asked by Kavya Shende on 22-Feb-2021
Dimple Thapa on 05-Mar-2021
You can apply for this AICTE scholarship if you have taken admission to a technical diploma/degree program at an AICTE recognized institution. We would suggest you apply for this scholarship if you fulfill all its eligibility conditions.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more