AICTE PG (GATE/GPAT) Scholarship 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) invites applications from GATE/GPAT qualified students for AICTE PG (GATE/GPAT) Scholarship 2020-21. The key objective of the scholarship is to ensure the development of technical education in India. Eligible scholars will get a monthly stipend of INR 12,400 for their post-graduate studies.
AICTE PG (GATE/GPAT) Scholarship 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Have obtained a valid score in GATE/GPAT examination.
- Have taken admission in the 1st year of M.Tech./M.E./M.Pharma/M.Arch. courses at an AICTE recognized institution in the academic year 2020-21.
The selected students will get a monthly stipend of INR 12,400 per month for the duration of two years or the duration of the course, whichever is lower.
The following documents are required:
- GATE/GPAT scorecard (Scanned)
- Bank passbook (Scanned)
- Scanned copy of Aadhaar card (Students from J&K, Meghalaya and Assam are exempted)
- Scanned copy of caste certificate
- Scanned copy of the Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate, not more than a year old (only for OBC candidates)
Note: All the documents uploaded must be in PDF format.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship online through following steps -
Step 1: Get the institute ID and student ID from the institute.
Step 2: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and provide the necessary details to validate student ID.
Step 3: Fill in the application form for PG Scholarship GATE/GPAT.
Step 4: Upload the required documents to the portal in PDF format only.
Step 5: Click on "Submit Application" after completing all the steps.
Application deadline: 15th December 2020
Institutions shall complete the procedure of student data verification on or before 31st December 2020
The selection will be made on the basis of GATE/GPAT scorecard.
Terms and Conditions
- Students who qualify GATE/GPAT exam after the date of admission will not be considered.
- Applicant should not be receiving any grant, scholarship, emoluments, stipend or salary from any other provider during their course.
- Applicants will have to submit an undertaking, mentioning that they will not leave the course before it's completion. If they do, they will have to repay the total amount drawn before quitting.
- The selected students will have to take 8-10 hours per week of work including tutorials, laboratory classes, development and maintenance of laboratories, assistance in research and development activities, maintenance and operation of computers and other central facilities, assistance in the library, etc.
- Applicants have to submit a bank account registered on his/her name. Joint bank accounts will not be considered.
- Candidates admitted for part-time courses are not eligible to apply.
- Creamy layer OBC candidates who had qualified under OBC category are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates qualified under SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped not having an authentic certificate are also not eligible.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more