AICTE PG (GATE/GPAT/CEED) Scholarship 2022-23
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 12-09-2022 Posted By : Anshika Garg
AICTE PG (GATE/GPAT/CEED) Scholarship 2022-23 is an initiative of the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD) for GATE/GPAT/CEED qualified students admitted to AICTE-approved postgraduate programs in AICTE approved Institutions/University Departments as per AICTE approved intake. The eligible scholars will receive INR 12,400 per month.
AICTE PG (GATE/GPAT/CEED) Scholarship 2022-23
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- have obtained a valid score in the GATE/GPAT/CEED examination
- have taken admission in the 1st year of M.Tech./M.E./M.Pharma/M.Arch./M.Des. courses at an AICTE recognized institution in the academic year 2022-23
- not be pursuing part-time courses
- qualify for the competitive exams (GATE, GPAT, CEED) before the date of admission
Note - The final year students of dual degree integrated programmes will also be entitled to PG Scholarship from the 9th semester onwards in case they get a CGPA score of 8 or above (on a scale of 10 ) i.e. only for one year in the final year.
The selected students will receive INR 12,400 per month for the duration of two years or for the duration of the course, whichever is lower. The students can also take 15 casual leaves and 30 medical leaves in an academic year.
The following documents are required:
- GATE/GPAT/CEED scorecard (Scanned)
- Bank passbook (Scanned)
- Scanned copy of Aadhaar card (Students from J&K, Meghalaya, and Assam are exempted)
- Scanned copy of caste certificate7
- Scanned copy of the Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate, not more than a year old (only for OBC candidates)
- SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped authentic certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship online through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Navigate to the 'Click here to proceed to GATE/GPAT scholarship student ID Verification' tab.
Step 3: Get the institute ID and student ID from the institute.
Step 4: Fill in the name of the State, institute permanent ID, first name, last name, roll number and date of birth.
Step 5: After filling in this information, click on ‘Get Student ID’.
Step 6: Applicants are advised to note down the student ID for future reference.
Step 7: The next step is to get the student ID verified by clicking on the ‘Student ID Verification’ tab. Enter information like State, Institute Permanent ID, Student ID and Date of Birth, and press the button ‘Validate’.
Step 8: On successful validation, applicants are directed to the scholarship application page.
Step 9: Enter all the required fields and upload the scanned copies of the necessary documents.
Step 10: Finally, click on the ‘Submit Application’ button to submit the application form.
Application Date: 28th August 2022
Application Deadline: 30th November 2022
Note - Institutions will complete the procedure of student data verification on or before 15th December 2022.
The selection will be made on the basis of the GATE/GPAT/CEED scorecard.
Terms and Conditions
- The students who qualify GATE/GPAT/CEED exam after the date of admission will not be considered.
- The admissions before or after GATE/GPAT validity shall not be considered for GATE/GPAT scholarship.
- The scholarship will be disbursed for a maximum period of 24 months or till completion of courses/date of submission of thesis.
- The documents must be self-attested.
- PG Scholarship is not admissible to passed out students taking 2nd-time admission on the basis of re-qualifying GATE/GPAT/CEED exam.
- The Scholarship may be discontinued at any time for any kind of misconduct by the student.
- Aadhar number is mandatory for applying for PG scholarship.
- Only clear and readable attachments will be accepted.
- Foreign students, sponsored candidates and candidates admitted to PG programs through management quota are not eligible for the Scholarship.
- The Scholarship will be granted to the student on a monthly basis subject to satisfactory academic performance and adherence to University rules.
- The applicants should not be receiving any grant, scholarship, emoluments, stipend, or salary from any other provider during their course.
- The applicants will have to submit an undertaking, mentioning that they will not leave the course before its completion. If they do, they will have to repay the total amount drawn before quitting.
- The selected students will have to take 8-10 hours per week of work including tutorials, laboratory classes, development and maintenance of laboratories, assistance in research and development activities, maintenance and operation of computers and other central facilities, assistance in the library, etc.
- Applicants have to submit a bank account registered in their name. Joint bank accounts will not be considered.
- Creamy layer OBC candidates who had qualified under the OBC category are not eligible to apply.
- The candidates qualified under SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped not having an authentic certificate are also not eligible.
Note - For detailed information, kindly go through 'Scheme Guidelines'.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2023. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more