AFSTI Education and Publication Trust Scholarship 2018

0Followers
?
Add appropriate tags
Last updated on: 10-Sep-2018
EligibilityFood science/technology students
RegionIndia
AwardVariable awards
DeadlineClosed

This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2020. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.

Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.

Featured Scholarships

About the Program

AFSTI Education and Publication Trust Scholarship 2018 is open for food science/technology students who are in the final year of their postgraduation (2017-18). This scholarship aims to honour persons of outstanding merit who have contributed significantly to the field of food science/technology.

Scholarship
  • AFSTI Education and Publication Trust Scholarship 2018 DeadlineClosed
    Eligibility

    To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must:

    • Be in the final year of postgraduation (2017-18)
    • Be a student of food science/technology
    • Have contributed to the field of food science/technology through either R&D, product/project development, transfer of technology or marketing
    Benefits

    The fellows selected for the scholarship shall be entitled to the following rights:

    • The awardee will be entitled to add FAFST after his/her name as a short title
    • To be present and vote at all general body meetings
    • To propose and recommend the candidates for Fellow of the Association
    • To receive gratis copies of one of the publications of AFST(I)
    • To fill any office of AFST(I) duly elected
    • To be nominated to any committee of AFST(I)
    • To offer papers and communications to be presented before the meeting of the Association
    • The title will remain for lifetime for the member

    Note: Among the fellows to be nominated every year, 70% will be from AFST(I) members and the remaining 30% may be from non-members.

    Documents
    • Form-G
    • Form-H
    • Relevant educational certificates
    • Bio-data, achievements and a 200-word write-up mentioning contributions in the field of food science/technology
    • Certificate of participation in extracurricular activities (the ones mentioned in the application form)
    • Attested copy of age certificate
    How can you apply?

    Follow the below steps to apply for the scholarship:

    Step 1: Click here and download the application form (Form-H)
    Step 2: Click here and download the self-evaluation score sheet for scholarship (Form-G)
    Step 3: Take printouts of both the forms and fill in all the required details
    Step 4: The duly filled Form-H and Form-G along with supporting documents can then be sent by post to the following address-

    Hon. Secretary, AFST(I), No. E1-1,
    CFTRI Quarters, CSIR-CFTRI Campus,
    Mysuru-570020, Karnataka, India

    Note: The relevant documents must be duly forwarded by Head/Principal of the institution certifying that the student is a bonafide student of the institution.

Important Dates
  • The application forms should reach AFST(I), Mysuru on or before 5.00 PM on September 29, 2018.
  • Only the contributions till 31 December 2017 will be considered for the award.
Selection Criteria

The selection of fellows will be done purely on the basis of merit. Fellows will be selected after assessing their contribution in the field of food science/technology including R&D, product/project development, transfer of technology and marketing.

Terms and Conditions
  • There are a total 8 scholarships where 2 scholarships will be awarded for each of the four geographical zones of the country. The zone-wise distribution of states can be found here.
  • An institute/organisation can only forward 2 applications.
  • The award will be granted for the work carried out in India.
  • The award is only for contributions till 31 December 2017.
Contact Us

Hon. Secretary, AFST(I), No. E1-1,
CFTRI Quarters, CSIR-CFTRI Campus,
Mysuru-570020, Karnataka, India

E-mail: afstimys@gmail.com
Phone: 0821-2515557

Important Links
Disclaimer

All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more

Contact Us