ADB Internship Program 2023
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Last Updated On : 18-11-2022 Posted By : Rincy Kaur
ADB Internship Program 2023 is an opportunity offered by the Asian Development Bank (a regional development bank, headquartered in the Ortigas Center located in the city of Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines) to masters or Ph.D. degree applicants. This internship program is a project-oriented learning opportunity for graduate students to gain experience through research assignments based on ADB’s current operational needs. The selected candidates will receive a stipend of USD 69 per day.
ADB Internship Program 2023
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- be an Indian national
- be enrolled in a master's or Ph.D. level program at an institution in India or one of the ADB member nations
- be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB's work
- possess an excellent command of English
- have professional experience relevant to the assignment
The selected candidates will receive a stipend of USD 69 per day. The interns will also get a chance to start their careers in a world-class organization under the supervision of highly talented and experienced professionals after the completion of the internship.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
How can you apply?
The eligible candidates can apply for the opportunity by following the below-mentioned steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Navigate to the 'Selection Process' and click on 'ADB Career and Employment System (ACES)' to sign in/register.
Step 3: Click on the 'Sign on/Register' button on the right-hand side of the dashboard.
Step 4: Fill in the required details to 'Sign in/Register'.
Step 5: After successful registration, click on 'Job Search' tab and tick on the 'Job filed or Location'.
Step 6: In the Job Search tab, click on the 'Apply' link to access the questionnaire.
Step 7: Fill in the all required details, upload the necessary documents and submit.
Note - To know more thoroughly about the application procedure, kindly refer to the 'Application User Manual'.
Application Deadline - 15th February 2023
ADB evaluates applications based on eligibility requirements, relevance of the academic study, work experience and the level of the candidate's interest and motivation to contribute to development work. ADB will also consider institutional representation, gender, and nationality balance in the overall intern selection process.
Terms and Conditions
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- To avoid errors in submission, applicants are advised not to wait until the last day of the application period in submitting their internship applications.
- The interns are not allowed to travel during the internship assignment.
- ADB will not accept applications from close relatives of ADB staff.
- Past interns are ineligible to apply for another internship with ADB.
- Completing an internship does not automatically qualify for employment with ADB. However, ADB welcomes former interns to apply for jobs after they graduate from school.
Asian Development Bank
6 ADB Avenue, Mandaluyong City 1550,
Metro Manila, Philippines
Telephone Number - (+63) 2 86324444 | Fax Number - (+63) 2 86362444 | Email Id - firstname.lastname@example.org
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2023. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more