ADB Internship Program 2024
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 20-12-2023 Posted By : Rincy Kaur
ADB Internship Program 2024 is an opportunity offered by the Asian Development Bank (a regional development bank headquartered in the Ortigas Center located in Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines) to students enrolled in master's or Ph.D. degrees. This internship program is a project-oriented learning opportunity for graduate students to gain experience through research assignments based on ADB’s current operational needs. The selected candidates will receive a stipend for the duration of the internship.
Source: Asian Development Bank
ADB Internship Program 2024
To be eligible, an applicant must:-
- be a national of ADB member country, including India
- be enrolled in a master's or Ph.D. level program at a school in one of the ADB member nations, both before and after the internship assignment
- be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB's work
- possess an excellent command of English
- have professional experience relevant to the assignment
The selected candidates will receive a stipend for the duration of the internship. An exception to receiving a stipend would be for interns who fall under the special arrangement category between selected schools and the Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
How can you apply?
Eligible students can apply for the internship by following the below-mentioned steps:-
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' below.
Step 2: Click on the 'Register' button and fill in the required details to 'Register'. (Note - If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email ID.)
Step 3: Navigate to the 'Selection Process' and click on 'ADB Career and Employment System (ACES)', select the appropriate option, and click on the 'Proceed' button.
Step 4: Click on the 'Sign on/Register' button on the right-hand side of the dashboard.
Step 5: Fill in the required details to 'Sign in/Register'.
Step 6: After successful registration, click on 'Job Search' tab and tick on the 'Job filed or Location'.
Step 7: In the Job Search tab, click on the 'Apply' link to access the questionnaire.
Step 8: Fill in all the required details, upload the necessary documents and submit.
Note:- To know more about the application procedure, kindly refer to the 'Application User Manual'.
Application Deadline: 15th February 2024
ADB will evaluate the applications based on the following factors:
- eligibility requirements
- relevance of academic study and work experience
- level of interest and motivation to contribute to development work
ADB also considers institutional representation, gender, and nationality balance in the overall intern selection process of the interns.
Terms and Conditions
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- To avoid errors in submission, applicants are advised not to wait until the last day of the application period to submit their internship applications.
- The interns are not allowed to travel during the internship assignment.
- ADB will not accept applications from close relatives of ADB staff.
- Past interns are ineligible to apply for another internship with ADB.
- Completing an internship does not automatically qualify for employment with ADB. However, ADB welcomes former interns to apply for jobs after they graduate from school.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2024. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
1. Source of Information: Buddy4Study app compiles details on scholarships/fellowships from government websites and private scholarship sources. Links to the official sources accompany each listing detail pages.
2. Non-affiliation: The Buddy4Study app is not associated with any government entity in India or elsewhere. When featuring government scholarships, we rely on publicly accessible information from central and state government websites in India.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more