ACBR Junior Research Fellowship, University of Delhi 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Dr B.R. Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical Research, University of Delhi invites applications for the post of Junior Research Fellowship to carry out research on "Study the role of hnRNPA1 (RNA binding protein) in glioma cell drug resistance development". The candidates having an MSc degree in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Medical Biotechnology/ Biomedical Sciences can apply for this fellowship. The selected fellow will get a consolidated amount of INR 25,000 per month for 7 months.
ACBR Junior Research Fellowship, University of Delhi 2019 DeadlineClosed
Candidates fulfilling the following criteria can apply:
- Applicant should have an M.Sc. in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/ Microbiology/Biomedical Sciences/ Medical Biotechnology with minimum 55% of marks or equivalent to CGPA grade
- Applicant must have qualified CSIR/UGC/NET or GATE examination
- Applicant should not be more than 28 years of age.
Only one fellow will be selected who will get consolidated emolument of INR 25,000 per month for 7 months (extension is subjected to review).
Applicants need to carry the following documents at the time of interview:
- Original degree certificates
- Date of birth proof
- Copies of publications
- Copies of awards
How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Create an application for the post.
Step 2: Attach a self-attested photo and an updated CV with the application
Step 3: Send the application at firstname.lastname@example.org before 23rd Aug 2019
Step 4: Attend the Interview on 30th August 2019, 11:30 AM.
Last date of application: 01st october 2020
Date and time of Interview: 01th August 2019
- Eligible applicants with experience in primary cell line culture and maintenance and molecular biology technique (such as RT-PCR, Gene cloning etc.) and working knowledge of computers (MS Office, Internet), will be given preference.
- The candidates have to appear for a walk-in-interview at Dr B. R. Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical Research (ACBR), University of Delhi, Delhi 110007.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more