ABV-IIITM Gwalior DST-SERB Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
ABV- Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Gwalior, India for ABV-IIITM Gwalior DST-SERB Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from BTech/ BE/MSc/MTech/MS/ME degree holders. The fellowship is meant to project entitled, "Design and Modeling of Ultra-Scaled Copper-Graphene Hybrid On-Chip Interconnect for Low Power and High-Speed IC Applications with Machine Learning". The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 28,000 per month with medical allowances (as per rule).
ABV-IIITM Gwalior DST-SERB Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an MTech/MS/ME or equivalent in EC (Electronics and Communication)/CSE (Computer Science and Engineering)/Electrical Engineering/IT (Information Technology)/degrees or equivalent
- Hold a BTech/BE/MSc in EC/CSE/ IT/EE or equivalent
- Have BE/BTech & ME/MTech in relevant branch with 1st class or equivalent either in BE/BTech or ME/MTech
- Good knowledge of fundamentals in VLSI, Machine learning, and a strong desire to do research
- Candidates meeting minimum eligibility criteria are not necessary to call for an interview. Criteria’s can be set to higher than the minimum.
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 28,000 per month with medical allowances (as per rule).
- Complete bio-data
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form and fill in all relevant details.
Step 3: Attach the supporting documents.
Step 4: Email the detailed resume (including date of birth, contact details -phone number, email and postal address, educational/professional qualifications, NET/GATE qualification and publications) and a cover letter to the PI (email@example.com) by 28/02/2021 with the subject “Application for JRF position”.
Application deadline: 28th February 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- For any queries regarding the position, please feel free to email the PI.
- The position mentioned is purely temporary basis and for the period of duration of the project (2 years). If the performance of a candidate is found unsatisfactory, the position can be terminated with 1-month notice.
- The selected candidate will be encouraged to join the PhD program of ABV-IIITM Gwalior as per institute rules.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more