Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship 2021-22
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE) is offering Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship 2021-22 to outstanding engineers to recognize, encourage and support translational research for achieving excellence in engineering, innovation, and technology development. The selected candidates will receive a monthly fellowship worth INR 25,000 and other benefits. A maximum of 10 fellowships will be awarded per year.
Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship 2021-22 Deadline30-Jun-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian national working in India in various capacities of the engineering profession in public-funded institutions
- Possess adequate professional qualification and hold at least a Bachelor’s degree
- Have a minimum of 5 years of service left in the parent organization as of the date of the award
Note: Applicants should not be holding any other fellowship.
The fellowship covers the following:
- A monthly fellowship of INR 25,000 in addition to the regular income
- A research grant of INR 15 lakh per year
- An INR 1 lakh per annum overhead
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button and read all the fellowship details.
Step 2: Provide information on personal details, the nominee's plan of work, educational details, and address.
Step 3: Fill in employment details and nominator's details.
Step 4: Send the application form to the address mentioned below:
Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE)
6th Floor, Unit No. 604-609, SPAZE I-Tech Park,
Tower A, Sector 49, Sohna Road,
Gurgaon – 122018
Application Deadline: 30th June 2021
Selection of Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellows will be made by a Search-Cum-Selection Expert Committee specially constituted for the purpose, as per the broad guidelines of the fellowship.
Terms and Conditions
- The nominations can be sent by the Heads of the Institutions/organizations, Presidents/fellows of National science/engineering academies, SS Bhatnagar Awardees, and JC Bose awardees.
- All areas of engineering, innovation, and technology are covered under this fellowship.
- The duration of the fellowship will be initially for 3 years, extendable by up to 2 more years depending on the performance.
- The fellowship can be held for a maximum of 5 years.
- The fellowship is taxable as per the IT rule of the Government of India.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more