A Neumann & Associates (ANA) Annual Scholarship Program 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
A Neumann & Associates, LLC invites applications for ‘A Neumann & Associates (ANA) Annual Scholarship Program 2020’ from the students who wish to pursue a career in business. The aim of the scholarship is to support outstanding students. Recipients will get an annual benefit of up to USD 1,000.
A Neumann & Associates (ANA) Annual Scholarship Program 2020 DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.5.
- Have taken coursework for 15 hours.
- Be enrolled full-time at a university or college offering a business degree during the award period.
Note: Graduate students must hold at least one baccalaureate degree and be registered as a full-time graduate student.
Selected scholars will be awarded an annual reward of USD 1,000 paid in two equal installments.
- A double spaced, typewritten essay of about 500 words.
- Updated resume.
- Proof of three business courses taken or registered for.
- Proof of current GPA.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Write an essay of about 500 words titled “What it Takes to be Successful in Business”.
Step 2: Attach the supporting documents.
Step 3: Send all the documents by a physical mail to:
ANA – Scholarship Program
Postal Box 500
Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716-0500
Application deadline: 15th March 2020 and 15th August 2020 each year.
Candidates will be selected based on their academic excellence and the best-written essay of 500 words, titled “What it Takes to be Successful in Business”.
Terms and Conditions
- An award will only be issued when at least ten submissions are received.
- This scholarship program is subject to review and change by management at management’s sole discretion.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more