2nd Korea-India Friendship Painting Competition 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The 2nd Korea-India Friendship Painting Competition 2019 is a painting competition organized by the Korean Cultural Centre India. The competition is open to Class 1 to 12 students who hold Indian citizenship and residence. The winners of the painting competition can win a free trip to South Korea. The topics for the painting competition are-
- South Korea – as I see it (technology, beauty, tourism, sports, culture, etc.)
- Legendary Indian Princess Huh Hwang-ok to Korea (Ayodhya, Queen Huh Memorial)
- Korea and India’s Independence Movement (March 1st Movement, 15th August – Liberation day)
2nd Korea-India Friendship Painting Competition 2019 DeadlineClosed
The contestant should be:
- A school student in India, in class 1 to 12
- An Indian National
- A resident of India
The winners of the competition will be rewarded with the following prizes:
Senior group prizes:
- 1st prize: Free trip to Korea
- 2nd prize: Free trip to Korea to each of the 2 winners
- 3rd prize: INR 5,000 each for 3 winners
- Special prize: INR 2,000 each for 10 winners
Junior group prizes:
- 1st prize: INR 10,000
- 2nd prize: INR 5,000 each for 2 winners
- 3rd prize: INR 2,000 each for 3 winners
- Special prize: INR 1,000 each for 14 winners
Note: All the participants will receive a participation certificate.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Contestant must submit one original painting on one of the three given topics.
Step 2: Send the painting by post to the below address:
Korean Cultural Centre India,
Embassy of the Republic of Korea,
25-A, Ring Road, Lajpat Nagar 4,
New Delhi 110024
Last date of entry: 24th July 2019 (Before or within working hours).
Submitted paintings will be judged on the grounds on originality and quality.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is divided into two groups: Junior group (Class 1 to 7) and Senior group (Class 8 to 12).
- The painting must be original and must be a work done on paper of any kind.
- Any kind of colouring can be used including but not limited to pencil colours, crayons, watercolours, acrylic colours, oil colours, charcoal, paints, oil paints etc.
- No responsibility will be taken for submissions that are lost, delayed, damaged, defaced, or mislaid, howsoever they are caused.
- Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of entry.
- Students who have won free Korea trip under any contest of Korean Cultural Centre India are not eligible to participate.
- Minimum size of entry for:
- Junior Group - A4 (21.0 x 29.7cm or 8.27 x 11.69 inches)
- Senior Group - A3 (29.7 x 42.0cm or 11.69 x 16.53 inches)
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more