Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology is inviting applications for Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Research Fellowship 2020 from MTech degree holders. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 25,000 per month.
Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an MTech (Computer Science/ Electronics), MCA, or MSc (Mathematics/Physics/Optics/Image processing /Remote sensing), OR
- Hold an MTech in Electronics Engineering/Electrical and Electronics
- Be GATE/NET qualified
Candidates having a prior experience of working on RF/microwave communication system, image processing, remote sensing and optical system designs will be preferred
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 25,000 per month.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all the details.
Step 2: Application can be sent through e-mail only at firstname.lastname@example.org in the prescribed format (attached with the document).
Application deadline: 10th November 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The selected candidate has to register for PhD at TIET in coming semesters.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an online interview and the final selection will be made on the basis of combined marks of qualifying examination and interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more