Rekhi Centre of Excellence Junior Research Fellowship, IIT Kharagpur 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Rekhi Centre of Excellence, IIT Kharagpur invites application for one position of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) from Masters degree holders in Humanities/Social Science/Management. The selected fellow will be required to work on the project titled "Intention to Repay Loans - Developing a Psychometric Testing Tool (INR)". The fellow will receive a monthly stipend of INR 25,000.
Rekhi Centre of Excellence Junior Research Fellowship, IIT Kharagpur 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Be less than or up to 40 years of age
- Have obtained a Masters degree in Humanities/Social Sciences/Management with at least 55% marks
- Have relevant experience preferably in the areas of Economics, Commerce, Psychology, with knowledge of the finance and banking world, as well as interested in behavioural sciences
Depending upon qualification and experience, the selected fellow will receive a monthly stipend up to INR 25000.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Visit the web page here and create a login ID to access the application page.
Step 2: Log in to the application page and start filling the information as required.
Step 3: Provide name, the type of application post, emergency contact, etc.
Step 4: Provide personal details, academic details, and upload photo etc.
Step 5: Submit the application form.
Terms and Conditions
- The project will be under the Coordinator/PI [Dr./Prof.] Priyadarshi Patnaik.
- The 'JRF - Research' is a temporary position, on a contractual basis only.
- There is no application fee for applying for the position.
- The consolidated compensation may vary depending upon the qualification and experience of the candidate.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more