Professor Jai Krishna and Professor SN Mitra Memorial Awards 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE) is inviting applications for Professor Jai Krishna and Professor SN Mitra Memorial Awards 2021 from engineers, engineer scientists, or technologists. INAE Fellows who are eminent engineers, engineer scientists, or technologists of high achievements and standing will be eligible for the subject awards. The nominations shall remain valid for three years and renominations shall be accepted. The award carries a cash award of INR 2 lakh and a citation.
Professor Jai Krishna and Professor SN Mitra Memorial Awards 2021 Deadline15-May-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian citizen
- Be an INAE Fellow who is an eminent Engineer, Engineer Scientist, or Technologist of high achievement and standing
- Have made contributions of a high order to Indian Engineering and Technology, and acquired a high level of eminence and respect in the engineering community
- Not be a member of the INAE Governing Council during the year of the award
The award carries a cash award of INR 2 lakhs and a citation.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and register.
Step 3: The icon of both awards will appear on the dashboard.
Step 4: Select the award to apply for and click on the 'New Nomination' button.
Step 5: Fill in the required details.
Step 6: Submit the completed nomination form.
Application Deadline: 15th May 2021
The Selection Committee under the Chairmanship of President with three Vice-Presidents as members will recommend one nominee each for conferment of Prof. Jai Krishna Memorial Award and Prof. SN Mitra Memorial Award for approval of the Council.
Terms and Conditions
- The awardees will be requested to deliver an inspirational talk on their exciting engineering experiences at the Academy Annual Convention.
- The nominations shall remain valid for three years and renominations shall be accepted.
- Nominations of engineers, engineer-scientists, and technologists will be invited from the INAE Fellowship in the fields of Engineering, Technology, and Technical Education Management.
- The nominee should be an INAE Fellow but should not be a member of the INAE Governing Council during the year of the award.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more