Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students of Class IX and X, Chandigarh 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Department of Education, Chandigarh Administration invites applications for Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students of Class IX and X, Chandigarh 2020-21 from students studying in Class 9 and 10 and belonging to the Scheduled Caste category. The key objective of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to eligible students to decrease the drop out rates. The selected students will receive variable awards.
Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students of Class IX and X, Chandigarh 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be a permanent resident of Chandigarh
- Belong to the Scheduled Caste category
- Be studying in Class 9 and 10
- Belong to a family where annual income from all the sources is less than INR 2.50 lakh
The selected scholars will receive the following benefits -
- Day scholars will receive INR 225 per month for 10 months in an academic year
- Hostelers will receive INR 525 per month for 10 months in an academic year
Books and Ad hoc Grant
- Day scholars will receive INR 750 per annum
- Hostelers will receive INR 100 per annum
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Application deadline: 20th January 2021
Last date for defective verification: 05th February 2021
Last date for institute verification: 05th February 2021
All SC students of Uttarakhand meeting the eligibility criteria would be awarded the scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship for studying in any class will be available only for one year. In case, a student repeats his/her class, he/she would not get the scholarship for the subsequent year.
- The scholarship payment will be made through DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) through the Public Finance Management System (PFMS).
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more