Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minority (100 percent State Sector), Uttarakhand 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Uttarakhand Minorities Commission invites applications for Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minority (100 percent State Sector), Uttarakhand 2020-21 from students belonging to minority communities and studying in Class 1 to 10. The scholarship aims to support the education of minority community students. Selected students will receive a scholarship of up to INR 120 per month.
Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minority (100 percent State Sector), Uttarakhand 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must-
- Be a resident of Uttarakhand studying within the state at a recognized Institution
- Belong to Minority communities (Muslim, Christianity, Parsi, Sikh, Buddhism, Jain)
- Be studying in Class 1 to 10
- Have passed the last qualifying examination
- Have an annual family income of not more than twice the current below poverty line income slab (Eligible Family Income ≤ 2 x BPL Income Slab)
- Not be in receipt of any other scholarship in the given academic year
- Not be studying in more than one institute in an academic session
Selected scholars will receive the scholarship as follows -
- Class 1 to 5: INR 50 per month (maximum up to 12 months)
- Class 6 to 8: INR 80 per month (maximum up to 12 months)
- Class 9 and 10: INR 120 per month (maximum up to 12 months)
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Application deadline: 10th February 2021
Last date for defective verification: 15th February 2021
Last date for institute verification: 15th February 2021
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more