Jadavpur University Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Jadavpur University invites applications for Jadavpur University Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from Bachelor degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, “Reuse of Cupola Slag - An Attempt to Sustainable Manufacturing". The selected candidates will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 18,700 per month (for 1st and 2nd year), and INR 21,000 per month (for 3rd year).
Jadavpur University Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 30 years of age
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Production Engineering
- Preference will be given to candidates holding a master's degree in Mechanical Engineering with Production Specialization
Note: The upper age limit is relaxed up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Women Candidates
The selected candidates will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 18,700 per month (for 1st and 2nd year), and INR 21,000 per month (for 3rd year).
- Publications (if any)
- Mark sheets
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an application as per format and attach all relevant documents.
Step 3: Send the application with all documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2020
Online Interview: 16th October 2020 (Monday)
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The fellowship duration is 3 years.
- The junior research fellow will be allowed to continue on review, after two years.
- 3 JRF positions are available, out of which, 1 is reserved for SC/ST candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed via email with the meeting ID and interview slot
- No TA/DA is admissible.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more