IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Computer Science and Engineering (DCSE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi invites applications for the IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Computer Science and Engineering (DCSE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship requires the candidate to work on the project titled, “Developing Improved Algorithms for Intelligent Video Surveillance”. The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month.
IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Computer Science and Engineering (DCSE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be below 28 years of age
- Hold either an M.Tech degree in CSE/IT/ECE/Mathematical Sciences (or, in an allied discipline) with a minimum of 60% marks, OR
- Hold a BTech degree in CSE/IT/ECE/Mathematical Sciences (or, in an allied discipline) with a minimum of 75% marks
- Have GATE/NET in an allied Engineering discipline
- Experience in implementing Computer Vision and Machine Learning algorithms such as Video Object Tracking, Object Segmentation, Image Segmentation, Object Tracking, Multi-Object Tracking
- Knowledge of OpenCV, Deep Learning frameworks (preferable)
The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month.
- Relevant qualification certificates
- Mark sheets
- Experience certificates
- Other relevant documents (in order)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application.
Step 3: Submit the Google form.
Step 4: Make a single PDF file (application form along with self-attested copies of all relevant qualification certificates, mark sheets, experience certificates, age-proof, and other relevant documents in order), and email it to email@example.com with the subject line 'Application for JRF-2021'.
Application Deadline: 29th May 2021
The selection of the candidates will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The position is purely temporary and is coterminous with the project.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated through email to appear for the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more