IISER Pune Department of Physics (Theory and Experiment) Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune invites applications for the IISER Pune Department of Physics (Theory and Experiment) Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021 from Ph.D. degree holders. The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 50,000 per month.
IISER Pune Department of Physics (Theory and Experiment) Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a Ph.D. degree in Physics/relevant fields
- Have submitted/will be submitting thesis latest by June 30, 2021 (may also apply)
- Have 0-5 years of research experience after attaining a Ph.D. degree in relevant fields (preferred)
The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 50,000 per month.
- Passport size photograph
- Academic qualification certificates
- Experience certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an updated CV.
Step 3: Send the CV along with supporting documents in PDF format by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: 15th June 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- No interim inquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more