ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute Division of Agricultural Chemicals Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Division of Agricultural Chemicals at ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute invites applications for ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute Division of Agricultural Chemicals Research Associateship 2020 from PhD and master's degree holders. The candidates selected will receive a stipend of INR 54,000 + HRA for PhD students and INR 49,000 + HRA for MSc students.
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute Division of Agricultural Chemicals Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD degree in Chemistry/Agricultural Chemicals, OR
- Hold a master’s degree in Chemistry (with specialization in Organic Chemistry) or Agricultural Chemicals with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor's degree having first division or 60% marks or equivalent
- Have at least two years of research experience (For MSc degree holders)
- Have research experience in natural product chemistry
- Not be more than 40 years of age
Note: Candidates with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree must have qualified UGC/CSIR/ICAR NET or equivalent.
The fellows selected for research associateship will receive a stipend of INR 54,000 + HRA (as per ICAR guidelines) for PhD students and INR 49,000 + HRA (as per ICAR guidelines) for MSc students.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all the fellowship details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and attach relevant documents.
Step 4: Submit the application form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Application deadline: 29th July 2020
Walk-In-Interview: 06th August 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The decision of competent authority will be final and binding in all respects.
- Candidates reaching / appearing (online mode) after specified reporting time may not ordinarily be entertained for the interview.
To know more, refer the important links.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more