IACS Kolkata School of Chemical Sciences (SCS) Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata invites applications for the IACS Kolkata School of Chemical Sciences (SCS) Research Associateship 2021 from Ph.D. degree holders. The selected candidate will receive an emolument as per the rules of IACS.
IACS Kolkata School of Chemical Sciences (SCS) Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Have a Ph.D. degree in Chemistry with a good academic record
- Have expertise in Spectroscopy, Theoretical Chemistry, and Numerical Algorithms for Chemical Physics and non-adiabatic transitions problems
- Have submitted a Ph.D. thesis but did not obtain a Ph. D. degree will be considered for the post of SRF and upgraded to RA-1 once they get a provisional Ph.D. degree
The selected candidate will receive an emolument as per the rules of IACS.
- Complete resume
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an application with curriculum vitae.
Step 3: Attend the walk-in interview with a complete resume (mentioning the email address) and photocopies of all certificates, reprints, etc. along with the original certificates of qualification, experience, etc.
Professor Satrajit Adhikari
School of Chemical Sciences
Online interview to be held on 17th May 2021 at 11.30 A.M.
The selection of the candidates will be made based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA will be admissible for attending the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more