HCRI Post Doctoral Fellowships in Mathematics 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
HCRI Post Doctoral Fellowships in Mathematics 2020-21 is an initiative to allow PhD holders to pursue their Post Doctoral studies in Mathematics with an objective to provide them with an opportunity to work with members of Mathematics group in diverse areas including Cryptography, Number Theory, Group Theory, Mathematical Physics, Harmonic Analysis, Algebraic Geometry and Representation Theory.
HCRI Post Doctoral Fellowships in Mathematics 2020-21 DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Have completed his/her PhD course.
Applicants will get an opportunity to work with members of mathematics group in diverse areas such as:
- Number Theory
- Group Theory
- Harmonic Analysis
- Mathematical Physics
The applicant must submit the following documents
- Covering Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- List of Publications
- List of Referees
- Research Plans for the next two years
- PhD Degree/Provisional certificate (if available)
- Prior PDF experience document (if any)
How can you apply?
To apply, follow these steps:
Step 1: Collect all the supporting documents in a single pdf file as per the specified order.
Step 2: The candidate must ensure that the pdf documents are merged properly and readable to a single pdf file.
Step 3: Submit the file to the Mathematics pdf committee via mail to email@example.com.
Applications for the fellowships will be considered three times every year, with deadlines on 28th Feb, 30th June and 30th October. Applications can be submitted at any time.
Selection will be based on eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- For second-year extension, the application should be mailed to Math pdf committee containing an updated CV, list of publications and preprints highlighting the work in the first year tenure.
- For third-year extension, updated CV with the list of publications and preprints along with a report of work done in two-year tenure at HRI
- Two research letters must be produced of which at least one should be from the research collaborators during the two-year tenure at HRI
- The CV should contain all the relevant academic details including the name of the supervisor, area of specialisation, date of PhD degree, date of PhD thesis submission, etc.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more