DRDO Research and Innovation Centre (RIC) Junior Reseach Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Research and Innovation Centre (RIC) at Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) invites applications for DRDO Research and Innovation Centre (RIC) Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 31,000 plus HRA.
DRDO Research and Innovation Centre (RIC) Junior Reseach Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 28 years of age as on the last date
- Hold a first-class postgraduate degree in Materials Science/Physics/Applied Sciences with a valid GATE/NET score, OR
- Hold an ME/MTech degree in Senior Technology/ Materials Science/ Nano Technology with first-class in both graduate and postgraduate degree
- Have working experience in thin film deposition and characterisation techniques, MEMS design tools and fabrication process techniques
The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 31,000 plus HRA.
- Passport size photograph
- NET/GATE score card
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Download the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the required details.
Step 3: Attach the supporting documents.
Step 4: Submit the completed application with self-attested copies of documents to
Research & Innovation Centre (RIC),
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO),
5th Floor, IITM Research Park,
Kanagam Road, Taramani,
Chennai - 600113
Note: The envelope containing the application should be superscribed as "Application for JRF" at the top left corner. Also, send a soft copy of the application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 02nd July 2020
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The upper age limit shall be relaxable to SC, ST and OBC candidates as per government rules
- The date, time and venue of the interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates by post and email.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more