Deakin India 25% Merit Scholarship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Deakin University, Australia invites applications for Deakin India 25% Merit Scholarship 2021 from class 12 passed and graduate Indian students. The aim of this scholarship is to assist the meritorious students to pay for their tuition fees and all study costs for undergraduate and postgraduate study at the University. The selected students will get 25% fees reduction for the normal duration of the course.
Deakin India 25% Merit Scholarship 2021 Deadline15-Dec-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian citizen
- Be residing in India at the time of application
- Be applying through any Deakin authorised agent based in India
- Have an overall score of 75% and above in 12th standard as specified by NOOSR (if applying for an undergraduate program)
- Have an overall score of 75% and above in an undergraduate degree (if applying for a postgraduate program)
The selected scholars will receive a 25% reduction of the total indicative tuition fee as stated on the offer letter for the normal duration of the course.
Documents How can you apply?
Students taking admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate program at the university and meeting the selection and eligibility criteria will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
The scholarship closing date is 15th December 2021.
Terms and Conditions
- This scholarship is conditional on acceptance of terms and conditions which will be specified in the acceptance form.
- Selected students will have to maintain a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of at least 65 to continue with this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more