CSIP Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Ashoka University's Centre for Social Impact and Philanthropy (CSIP), India's invites applications for CSIP Research Fellowship 2020 from undergraduate and postgraduate students. CSIP’s research is focused on critical topics in social impact and philanthropy, with emphasis on applied research. The selected fellows will receive a stipend of INR 1,00,000 per month.
CSIP Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Be based full-time in India
- Demonstrate an interest and relevant background in philanthropy
- Have the capacity to undertake rigorous research during the fellowship period
- Be able to produce a working paper of publishable quality (with help of workshops and support)
- Be an individual research or individuals who work with small grassroots non-profit organisations in India (Note: For the
second type of fellow, a fellowship may be shared between two or three individuals in a small organisation.)
The selected fellows will receive stipend of INR 1,00,000 per month.
- One-page proposal for the research idea
- One-page cover letter detailing applicant's interest in and qualifications for the fellowship
- A sample of applicant's written work (such as a blog post, paper, article or report)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 3: Materials should be sent by email in PDF attachments to email@example.com, with 'Research Fellowship Application' in the subject line.
Application deadline: 10th September 2020
The selection for the fellows will be made by a jury of experts based on the strength of their research proposal, relevant background and drive of the individual, ability to commit to the fellowship, and ability to produce the desired output. The jury’s decisions will be final.
Terms and Conditions
- Only complete applications will be considered.
- For this year’s fellowship, the language used should be English.
- Shortlisted candidates will be requested to submit a more detailed proposal together with three references.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more