CDFD Hyderabad Senior Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Centre for DNA Fingerprinting And Diagnostics (CDFD), an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, invites applications from CDFD Hyderabad Senior Research Associateship 2021 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, "Deciphering the mechanism of Mycobacterium tuberculosis secretory protein PknG in Rab711 GTPase activity and understanding the immunomodulatory role in phagosome maturation”. The selected candidates will receive INR 66,960 per month.
CDFD Hyderabad Senior Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not be more than 40 years of age
- Hold a PhD in any branch of Lifesciences with a minimum of 02 years of research experience.
Experience in tissue culture, animal studies, cell signalling, Mass spectrophotometric analysis, transcriptomics and genomics with at least 03 research publication in International Journals will be preferred.
The selected candidates will receive INR 66,960 per month
- Soft copies of certificates in support of date of birth,
- Educational qualifications
- Work experience (if applicable)
- Reservation category (if applicable)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Fill in all the required details.
Step 3: Upload the required documents including the letters of reference.
Step 4: Submit the application form online.
Application deadline: 15th April 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's qualification and experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Mere fulfilling minimum qualification will not entitle a candidate to be called for a test/interview.
- All these positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project and are initially for a maximum of one year.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more