Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship 2021-22
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Azim Premji Foundation is inviting applications for Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship 2021-22 from professionals from diverse fields who are committed to social change and wish to contribute to it. Any degree holder with work experience of a minimum of four years can apply. Selected applicants will be awarded INR 35,000 per month and other benefits.
Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship 2021-22 DeadlineClosed
In order to be eligible for this fellowship, an applicant must-
- Have a minimum of 4 to 10 years of work experience
- Have a degree in any discipline
- Be proficient in English and one of the following local languages - Hindi, Kannada, Tamil or Telugu
- Be not more than 35 years of age
Note: Candidates having an excellent professional and academic track record will be preferred.
The selected fellows will get:
- Salary of INR 35,000 per month (statutory deductions and taxes applicable)
- Health, life and accident insurance
- Relocation and Housing Deposit Assistance (as per organizational policy)
- Certificate from Azim Premji Foundation upon completion of the fellowship
- Updated CV
- Photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
The application can be submitted online by following the steps given below-
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2- Fill in all the details and upload the required documents.
Step 3- Upload a fully updated CV.
Step 4- Fill the location and date for the written test.
Step 5- Submit the application.
Last date of application - 30th September 2020
The selection process is divided into the following stages:
Stage 1- Online application: The applicant will have to submit the online form with all the details. A reference number will be generated, which will be used for further correspondence.
Stage 2- Screening: Shortlisted candidates will be called for the screening process where they will have to fill a detailed application form. This application will be evaluated further and shortlisted candidates will be called for the written test through email intimation.
Stage 3: Written-test: Candidates who qualify the screening will be invited for a written test. Selected candidates will receive an admit card via email which they have to carry at the exam centre with a Government ID. The candidates qualifying the written test will be required to submit a Statement of Purpose (SOP). They will receive an email regarding the deadline for submitting the SOP.
Stage 4: Presentation and interview: Candidates clearing the evaluation of written tests and SOP will be invited for a personal interview. Candidates will have to give a 10-15 mins presentation on a social issue that concerns them the most.
Stage 5: Announcement of final results and offer: A final shortlist will be released within 15 days of the interview. On successful completion of the process, selected candidates will receive an offer letter through email and the hardcopy at the time of joining.
Terms and Conditions
- The fellowship will commence from the third week of March 2021.
- It is mandatory to know the local language of the area of work.
- Only online applications will be accepted. No other documents are required at the time of application other than an updated CV
- The fellows will not be provided with any accommodation from the foundation. Once the fellow moves to the block location, he/she will be provided one week of accommodation, after which they will need to arrange their own accommodation.
- The location of work will be at the block level of a district in one of the six states or one union territory (Chhattisgarh/ Madhya Pradesh/ Rajasthan/ Uttarakhand/ Karnataka/ Telangana/ Puducherry). Fellows will be staying at their respective block. Their block location will be communicated to them before their joining.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more