AICTE-Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2021-22
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
AICTE-Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2021-22 is an initiative for differently-abled students pursuing technical degree/diploma courses from recognized institutions. The students who are already availing this scholarship can apply for renewal of the same. The aim of this scholarship is to promote technical education by offering financial assistance to specially-abled students for the continuation of their professional studies. The students will be awarded INR 50,000 per annum and other benefits.
AICTE-Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2021-22
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be a specially-abled student having not less than 40% disability
- Be admitted to the first year of degree/diploma level course or second year of degree/diploma level course through lateral entry in any of the AICTE approved institutions of the respective year
- Have a family income of less than INR 8 lakh per annum
All eligible specially-abled students will receive INR 50,000 per annum for every year of study as a lump sum amount towards payment of college fee, purchase of computer, books, stationeries, software, equipment, etc. No other additional grant will be payable in lieu of hostel charges and medical charges, etc.
- Mark sheet of class 10 and 12 (as applicable)
- Annual family Income certificate for the previous financial year in the prescribed format issued by an official, not below the rank of Tahsildar
- Admission letter for getting admission in a degree/diploma course issued by the Directorate of Technical Education
- Certificate issued by the Director/Principal/Head of the Institute
- Disability certificate issued by the competent authority
- Receipt of tuition fee
- Bank account passbook seeded with the Aadhaar card indicating applicant's photograph, account number, and IFSC code
- Caste certificate (applicable for SC, ST, or OBC candidates)
- Aadhaar card
- Duly signed declaration by the parents confirming the accuracy of information provided in the application form
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking, and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category (Post Matric), scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill in only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Scholarship Closing Date: 30th November 2021
Last Date for Defect Verification: 15th December 2021
Last Date for Institute Verification: 15th December 2021
- Candidates who have taken admission in an AICTE approved college/institution through the Centralised Admission Process (for government quota) are selected for Saksham Scholarship based on merit.
- While selecting the candidates for the disbursal of the scholarship, 15% of the total seats are reserved for SC, 7.5% for ST, and 27% for OBC candidates.
Terms and Conditions
- Applications will be invited once in a year through the National Scholarship Portal of the Government of India.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. Only verified online applications will be considered for the award of scholarship.
- If a candidate failed/drop out in the subsequent year, The candidate will not be eligible for further scholarship.
- In case both CGPA & Total marks are given in the mark sheet, total marks will be considered for determining percentage.
- A provisional list of shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on the AICTE web portal.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by Akshay H.R on 27-Jan-2021
Dimple Thapa on 08-Feb-2021
If you fulfill the eligibility conditions of this scholarship, you may apply for it. However, you may receive only one scholarship (if specified otherwise).
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more