AICTE-Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2022-23
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 01-08-2022 Posted By : Rincy Kaur
AICTE-Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2022-23 is an initiative for differently-abled students admitted to the first year of technical degree/diploma courses in any of the AICTE-approved institutions. This Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)* Scheme is being implemented by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) with an aim to encourage and support specially-abled children to pursue technical education. The students will be awarded INR 50,000 per annum for every year of study.
*The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) is now officially known as the Ministry of Education.
AICTE-Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2022-23
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- be a specially-abled student having a disability of not less than 40%
- be admitted to the first year of degree/diploma level course or second year of degree/diploma level course through lateral entry in any of the AICTE approved institutions of the respective year
- have a family income of less than INR 8 lakh per annum
All eligible specially-abled students will receive INR 50,000 for every year of study as a lump sum amount towards payment of college fees, purchase of computers, books, stationeries, software, equipment, etc.
Note - No other additional grant will be payable in lieu of hostel charges and medical charges, etc.
- Marksheet of Class 10 and 12 (as applicable)
- Annual family Income certificate for the previous financial year in the prescribed format issued by an official, not below the rank of Tahsildar
- Admission letter for getting admission in a degree/diploma course issued by the Directorate of Technical Education
- Certificate issued by the Director/Principal/Head of the Institute
- Disability certificate issued by the competent authority
- Receipt of tuition fee
- Bank account passbook seeded with the Aadhaar card indicating applicant's photograph, account number, and IFSC code
- Caste certificate (applicable for SC, ST, or OBC candidates)
- Aadhaar card
- Duly signed declaration by the parents confirming the accuracy of information provided in the application form
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' link below.
Step 2: Navigate to 'Applicant Corner'and click on 'New Registration'.
Step 3: Now click on 'Click here for other Scholarship Schemes hosted on NSP for AY 2022-23'.
Step 4: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking, and 'Continue'.
Step 5: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category (Pre Matric), scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, and write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, and email ID.
Step 6: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 7: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 8: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 9: Now, log in using OTP and fill out the application form.
Step 10: After successful submission of the application form, an application ID and password will be generated which can be used for future references.
Note - All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill in only one application as multiple applications will cancel the form.
Scholarship Closing Date: 31st October 2022
Last Date for Defect Verification: 15th November 2022
Last Date for Institute Verification: 15th November 2022
The candidates will be selected based on the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- Student failing to get promoted to the next class/level would forfeit the scholarship.
- The scholarship will be renewed for the next year of study on receipt of renewal through National Scholarship Portal by submitting a passing certificate/marksheet with a letter from the Head of the Institution on the online portal.
- The gap between the year of passing the qualifying examination and the session of admission in the diploma course should not be more than two years.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. Only verified online applications will be considered for the award of scholarship.
- The scholarship will not be awarded to a candidate who failed/dropped out in a subsequent year.
- For converting Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) to percentage, multiplying factor will be 9.5 i.e. to convert the CGPA into percentage; CGPA X 9.5 will give the percentage.
- In case both CGPA & total marks are given in the marksheet, total marks will be considered for determining the percentage.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Want to know the reason of not showing AICTE-Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2021-22 after completing the application form in the given scholarships.gov.in link Want to apply for Differently abled basis.
Asked by ARTH SHAH on 29-Nov-2021
Dimple Thapa on 08-Dec-2021
Kindly be more specific in your query so that we can assist you in a better way.
Asked by Akshay H.R on 27-Jan-2021
Dimple Thapa on 08-Feb-2021
If you fulfill the eligibility conditions of this scholarship, you may apply for it. However, you may receive only one scholarship (if specified otherwise).
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more