AICTE-Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2023-24
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 06-10-2023 Posted By : Disha Bhatt
AICTE-Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2023-24 is an initiative of the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) under the Ministry of Education for differently-abled students admitted to the first year of technical degree/diploma courses in any of the AICTE-approved institutions. This scheme aims to encourage and support specially-abled children to pursue technical education. The selected candidates will be awarded INR 50,000 per annum for every year of study.
AICTE-Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2023-24
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- be a specially-abled student having a disability of not less than 40%
- be admitted to the first or second year of degree/diploma level course through lateral entry in any of the AICTE-approved institutions of the respective year
- have a family income of less than INR 8,00,000 per annum
All eligible specially-abled students will receive INR 50,000 for every year of study as a lump sum amount towards payment of college fees, purchase of computers, books, stationeries, software, equipment, etc.
Note - No other additional grant will be payable in lieu of hostel charges and medical charges, etc.
- Marksheet of Class 10 and 12 (as applicable)
- Annual family income certificate for the previous financial year in the prescribed format issued by an official, not below the rank of Tahsildar
- Admission letter for getting admission in a degree/diploma course issued by the Directorate of Technical Education
- Certificate issued by the Director/Principal/Head of the Institute
- Disability certificate issued by the competent authority
- Receipt of tuition fee
- Bank account passbook seeded with the Aadhaar card indicating the applicant's photograph, account number, and IFSC code
- Caste certificate (applicable for SC, ST, or OBC candidates)
- Aadhaar card
- Duly signed declaration by the parents confirming the accuracy of information provided in the application form
How can you apply?
Eligible students can apply for the scholarship through the following steps:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' link below.
Step 2: Click on the 'Register' button and fill in the required registration details. (Note: If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email ID).
Step 3: Navigate to 'Applicant Corner'and click on 'New Registration' tab.
Step 4: Read the details carefully, tick the checkbox and click on the 'Continue' button.
Step 5: Enter mobile number, captcha code, and OTP, then submit.
Step 6: Fill in the required details and click on 'Save & Register' to complete the registration process.
Step 7: Now click on the 'Fresh Application' tab and log in using the application ID and password.
Step 8: Fill in the required details, upload the necessary documents and submit the application.
Note - All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill in only one application as multiple applications will cancel the form.
Application Deadline: 31st December 2023
The candidates will be selected based on the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- Students failing to get promoted to the next class/level would forfeit the scholarship.
- The scholarship will be renewed for the next year of study on receipt of renewal through National Scholarship Portal by submitting a passing certificate/marksheet with a letter from the Head of the Institution on the online portal.
- The gap between the year of passing the qualifying examination and the session of admission in the diploma course should not be more than two years.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. Only verified online applications will be considered for the award of scholarship.
- The scholarship will not be awarded to a candidate who failed/dropped out in a subsequent year.
- For converting the Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) to a percentage, multiplying factor will be 9.5 i.e. to convert the CGPA into a percentage; CGPA X 9.5 will give the percentage.
- In case both CGPA & total marks are given in the marksheet, total marks will be considered for determining the percentage.
Note:- For detailed information, kindly refer to the 'Scholarship Guidelines'.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Want to know the reason of not showing AICTE-Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2021-22 after completing the application form in the given scholarships.gov.in link Want to apply for Differently abled basis.
Asked by ARTH SHAH on 29-Nov-2021
Dimple Thapa on 08-Dec-2021
Kindly be more specific in your query so that we can assist you in a better way.
Asked by Akshay H.R on 27-Jan-2021
Dimple Thapa on 08-Feb-2021
If you fulfill the eligibility conditions of this scholarship, you may apply for it. However, you may receive only one scholarship (if specified otherwise).
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more