What if I can't provide an income certificate forwarded by Tehsildar? Can I use bank statements for the same purpose?
Posted by Raj Kishor on a year ago

1 Answers

Aatif Nafees

10 months ago

If it is mentioned that the certificate should be forwarded by the Tehsildar, then it is mandatory to do so. In absence of such clause, other income proofs can also be accepted.

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us