They were asking for student ID proof(ID card/ bonafied /letter from school) in Documents section..Now i am pursuing degree..whether i have to submit my school ID or my college Id proof?
Posted by Sathiyaseelan Jeevanantham on 4 months ago

1 Answers

Dimple Thapa

4 months ago

Dear Student

You have to submit the latest I card.

Team Buddy4study

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us