sir/madam,I dont have latest fee receipt since I am currently at my home and my FEE BOOK is in my hostel.
Posted by Siftain Ejaz on 3 months ago

1 Answers

Dimple Thapa

3 months ago

Dear Student

You can upload student I card or bonafide certificate as your academic proof.

Team Buddy4Study

Add appropriate tags
Contact Us